29 March 2008

Another Birthday Celebration

















I know, I know, we already celebrated right?? Well, we had to do it this time around with my family and friends on this end of the valley. As you can see, Jackson's smile indicates that he remembers what cake is, and now has a new fascination for fire. What started out as a little finger poking around in the frosting turned into huge handfuls being stuffed into his mouth! I think by the end he felt a little sick. . . Needless to say he didn't have much room for his real dinner after that. All the kids took turns playing outside and playing with toys inside. Although it was fun to BBQ, it was a little chilly so we spent most of the time inside. It was as wonderful birthday!





















Here to present the newly one,
handsome little stinker,
Jackson Mark Mumford!











2 comments:

Dacia said...

Happy Birthday Jackson! Adorable photos but nothing with frosting all over his face, he has to be messier than that:)

The Powells said...

I Love the new look on your blog! It's great! Do you have a landline or just cells? I can call landlines in the US for free but not cell phones... I'd love to chat!!! Email me!