13 February 2008

Trip to Portland, Oregon

Steve and I went to Portland Oregon this weekend and just had a blast! Tresa, who I grew up with, was getting married so we flew out there. We saw so many beautiful sights, one of which was Multnomah Falls along the Cloumbia River Gorge. Here are some photos of that. The Falls were just breathtaking and below you can see a video of the falls thundering down. The rain and mist from the falls got us totally wet! We were not prepared. Everone else that was visiting were rain proofed through and through. We should have had ponchos.













After we went to the falls we attended the rehersal dinner and then slept at Steve's Aunt and Uncle's house in Tualatin. The next morning we visited the Portland Temple, one Steve and I had not seen before. That evening was the wedding, and I got to say a prayer; I felt honored that they would even ask me. The ceremony was beautiful and we are so happy for Tresa and John! We had a fabulose dinner and danced our hearts out (we thought we'd do everyone a favor and not video our dance moves! They are just to awesome to share, and we didn't want to make anyone feel bad. . . yeah.) We were spent by the time we got home! It was a very memorable trip for us!




















1 comment:

Day Family Blog said...

Was this a kids free trip? How fun. What beautiful pictures. I need a vacation also.