28 February 2008

Having Fun



We have just been goofing around this week and having so much fun. Josie loves flying in the air with daddy. Jackson, with his adventure with finger foods, has become disenchanted with Kix cereal, and now plays a unique game with them. Unfortunately, they end up on the floor and we crunch them under our feet, but it is so funny to watch him. Jax also has quite the fro after bath time, as you can see below. Josie planted crocus bulbs with me last saturday. She had fun soaking the bulbs and patting the dirt. It will be a few weeks before they germinate and become flowers, but it is fun to teach her!













6 comments:

Jessica said...

Hi Candi! I can't believe how cute and grown-up your kids look! It's been much too long since we've seen you guys! Are you coming to the reunion on August? We are planning to be there. Thanks for sharing your blog! It's such a great way to keep in-touch. Take care!

Juliann said...

Hey Steve - you totally have to check out my blog! You made it into my latest post...you'll have to check it out for all the details! Hope your family is doing well.

Dacia said...

Great photos! We miss you guys! When we went to make a snowman the other day, Bryson asked if we could make a duck instead - just like Josie did. I said Uncle Stephen would have to help him with that. Happy Birthday Candi!

Juliann said...

So, about beauty school...I would totally recommend it!! I loved it. I went to Fran Brown. It takes 2000 hours, and I completed that in two years by going part-time at night (Tues - Thurs and all day Saturday). The cost is probably around $12,000. I love working out of my home salon. Feel free to email me with any other questions (juliannpeacock@gmail.com)

Aldred Family said...

You guys are such fun parents!! I bet that Josie loved planting those bulbs!! I need to take lessons!!

Day Family Blog said...

Wow that is cool that Jackson is doing that on purpose, that is funny. So what kind of bulbs do you have to use? Will you have to plant them outside, or will they grow in that little pot. What a fun idea.