04 June 2008

A Belated Birthday Blog



















On May 10th we celebrated Josie's 3rd birthday! She is officially a "big girl" now, in her words, and in our eyes too. We can't believe it has been 3 years! Here are some fun things that we did at her party. We did sidewalk chalk, freeze dance and of course, had cake and presents. She had lots of aunts and uncles as well as cousins and grandma - even her newest little 2 week old cousin came!





























Here is Josie blowing out her candles! Enjoy!

5 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

I am so glad I found your blog. I can' believe how big both her and Jackson are. How is Lehi? We are now in Pullman, WA. Check out my blog sometime, blakeandmaren.blogspot.com. I hope to hear from you.

Dacia said...

Happy Birthday Josie - wish we could have been there to celebrate with you!!! (also the cake looks fabulous!!!)

Day Family Blog said...

Camille wanted to see Josie eat all her cake. Happy B-day to Josie. So how is she doing on the bike? I still haven't gotten one for Camille yet, but I think I better get one for her soon. Beautiful cake!

Lynda said...

Candi and Steve: we wanted to invite you to a temple class I will be teaching at Kris and Kalenn's, but I wasn't sure if I sent the email to the right address. Contact me when you can. Love, Lynda

Binks said...

I've wondered where you guys ran off to! I would love to see you sometime! You have an adorable family. :-) Please drop me a line! (swebinks@gmail.com)

JulieAnn