08 November 2007

Fall Leaves

Almost all of the leaves are now down in our backyard, so we took some
pics of the kids playing in them! Josie loves throwing the leaves
up in the air and jumping in the piles, while Jackson enjoyed watching her.
I even got a few poses of the kids to put up in our living room!




Jackson got a good mouthful of leaves that I had to keep fishing out!


Crawling in the leaves made this boy sneeze! Here is his sneezing face!
I wanted to put this one in the living room, but Steve protested for some reason.


These pictures below are now hanging on our wall in our living room.



2 comments:

Day Family Blog said...

cute pictures. I loved your guys halloween costumes. Steve makes a great looking old man. I feel like I made a comment similar to this earlier, but maybe not. Anyways I am glad that you have a blog so that we can keep better tabs on each other. If you guys ever get the urge to visit Logan let us know. I can't believe that Jackson is old enough to crawl, Maddie still has only rolled over once, which I am pretty much ok with. Anyways we miss you, we will have to find some time to meet up again.

Dacia said...

When Jackson was littler we thought he looked like Stephen but now we think all Candi! He is growing up so fast!