07 October 2007

Summer Fun Summary

We had a blast this Summer, especially Josie!
Here are the highlights that we caught on camera!

What is Summer without swimming?


Josie Pool Diving



That's my pretty girl!!!



She had many late nights, this one with Camille and Sam.

Early mornings then looked something like this.
You don't want to know what I looked like...



Josie and Jackson had a visit from Great Grandma and Grandpa.

Ben and Josie played a lot in Grandma's garden. . .

and in her sand box too.


Jackson enjoyed laying around outside.


We took Ben and Josie to the Tracy Aviary in Salt Lake
where they got to see lots of large birds!
(I am happy to say that the goatee is gone)



Jackson and cousin Josh got to stay behind with Grandma.

Josie had some hair firsts this Summer too.
It was long enough for a french braid. . .


and I am not quite sure what to call this. . .


1 comment:

Dacia said...

We LOVE it! Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to show the kids tomorrow. I keep checking your site and was excited to see new ones more than Josie's birthday :)