27 May 2007

Josie's Birthday

Josie officially turned 2 years old on May 10!
She had a party with Grandma and Grandpa Mumford, and then a party with several friends. She actually loved the whole thing and would have a birthday every day if we would let her! Happy Birthday Josie!


Grandpa and Grandma Mumford took me to Willow Park Zoo, where I saw a lot of neat animals, and my first ever real live Thanksgiving Turkey! It's so beautiful and ugly at the same time. I hated hearing the peacock call out, but I loved being there. Then we had a picnic at Willow Park in a cotton storm. Crazy, but fun. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!

I got a bucket of chalk for my birthday, and we all had fun on the back patio!

Mama's Chocolate cake was delicious! There wasn't much left over after the party. Kids love cake, let me tell you.

I sat in my new swimming pool (from Grandma and Grandpa) to open all of my presents. I got spoiled, of course.

Maui the cat also loved the new swimming pool, but only with paper rather than water.

If its hot outside...I'm in the pool. I love it. I especially like to splash the ants and to have Daddy throw the water really high!